What I’m doing now:
- having fun with my wife Yvette, raising our two wild sons Taylor and Owen. Any good babysitters out there? 🙂
- enjoying the best relationship I’ve ever had with my parents and my brother and sister.
- building an exceptional company with the help of my teammates at SideCars, Inc. (www.sidecarsinc.com, just because I’m very pumped)
- reminding myself on a regular basis that this very moment is perfection, upon deep inspection at any given time.
- reading craploads of nonfiction. I love the idea that I can modify my life for the better based upon words that were written nearly 2000 years ago (thanks, Marcus!).
- savoring the laughter and conversations that are the result of carefully selecting my circle of friends.
What you’ll hardly ever catch me doing now:
- watching the news. Ugh. What a biased, cynical waste of everyone’s time.
- hanging out with naysayers. If you’re a negative person, get out now.
- eating green peas. Yuck.
- listening to Celine Dion. Sorry, Cel. You’re just not my type.
- complaining about work. Just quit if you hate your stupid job, alright?! No one’s holding a gun to your stupid head.
- driving like a madman, hands clenched on the steering wheel, calling the person in front of me unspeakable names. Okay, I did do this very thing one week ago in an effort to get my 9 year old son to his first basketball game, but I promise it was a very isolated incident. And do you even care enough that I should promise anything? Didn’t think so.
What I should be doing now:
- flossing. I garentee you this is what you should be doing, too. If you ever have to ask yourself “What the _____ should I be doing right now?”, the answer is always flossing.